A huge big thanks to 2 chic gurls for nominating us for a Versatile Blogger Award!
We are stoked and encourage any one who reads our blog to go over and check them out as well.
So here are the rules:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging (or whose blogs you enjoy most).
2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
Nominations, not necessarily new or strictly about fashion but we love them:
7 facts about the girls of ABCs of Style:
1. We met on a blog, our first real world meet up happened after talking/ posting on the blog every week day for over a year.
2. Bec used to regularly invite family members to BBQs at her grandmother’s house without telling her grandmother about it. She got away with it because she was four/ five and cute.
3. Amy used to be able to do the macarena front to back and back to front and in a super 90’s fashion (smiley faced t-shirt, a mini skirt and sandals with frilly white socks… Pretty sure she also rocked Baby Spice hair)
4. Caitlyn was hit by a car walking to school on the first day of year 11. Make sure you check both ways before crossing and don’t day dream while walking diagonally up the road. Go straight across 😉
5. Bec is addicted to Lemon, Lime and Bitters Slushies and has been known to go see a movie to justify buying one.
6. Amy always wanted to be Baby Spice so badly that she would go to extremes to dress like her at school discos. Unfortunatley everyone kept reffering to her as Posh Spice, a title which she now LOVES!
7. Caitlyn has never been to a concert! At 25 years old this is not on and she has made it her goal this year to attend her first concert!
Thanks to every one who has been so supportive of our blog thus far.
We will be having a little Easter break and will be back next Tuesday, see you then!
Amy, Bec & Caitlyn xoxox